Welcome to Ebbesson Farms in Nenana, Alaska.
- Beautiful, unique wilderness farm (certified organic), isolated in state forest yet only 40 minutes from Fairbanks
- No taxes (property, sales or State income tax)
- For sale because of retirement (owners are 75+)
- Parcels 1-5, $950,000 (1,134 acres)
- Parcels 1-2, $500,000 (561 acres)
- Parcels 3-4, $350,000 (433 acres)
- (View PDF Map)
For information, please call:
James W. Riley, Broker
J. Riley Realty LLC
2921 Pelican Dr.
Anchorage, Alaska 99502
Find out more about the farm and the house. A thousand acres of happiness.
In the news: Featured in University of Alaska Fairbanks news, February 2011: Potato farm is "a thousand acres of happiness"